Links to main themes - please bookmark:
- Rocky Rex's Latest Science Stuff
- What can cause climate change?
- Climate Change Demystified
- An Expanded Exploration of Climate Change
- 22,000 Years of Global Temperature Change
- A Random Walk through Earth Science
- A Random Warp through the Universe
- Recommended reading on climate change - expert sources
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Climate Change - March 2017
According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) the combined global average temperature over the land and ocean surfaces for March 2017 was 1.05°C above the 20th century average of 12.7°C.
This was the first time the monthly temperature departure from average surpasses 1.0°C in the absence of an El Niño episode in the tropical Pacific Ocean.